4-Day Relationships and Sex Education Training course in Brighton
This course equips educators to provide up-to-date RSE in line with the 2019 government guidance on relationships, sex and health education and the Children and Social Work Act 2017.
Working with the Open College Network, acet UK can provide trainees on the 4-day course with the opportunity to achieve a level 4 accreditation in 'Teaching relationships and sex education'.
We highly recommend the course is completed with the accreditation as it will help new RSE educators demonstrate their capabilities in the field of RSE, and will also support their professional development.
Completion of the level 4 accreditation requires learners to complete two small assignments based upon the Esteem training and is subject to a formal assessment. If you would like to know more about the accreditation please email Gareth at email@example.com or get in contact via the contact form on this website.
The standard £275 training fee includes each participant's first year membership of the Esteem network, and a physical RSE resource. Being a member of the network licenses you to access the core digital Esteem materials, including lesson plans, activities and other teaching resources.
The accreditation certificate costs just an extra £75 per person: to access the accreditation element, please select the £350 training fee option when booking on to the course.
The course will allow you to:
- Have an opportunity to gain a university-level accreditation in 'teaching relationships and sex education'
- Support young people in building self-esteem
- Support young people in developing healthy relationships
- Develop confidence in talking openly and sensitively about sexual health issues
- Support young people to develop skills and resilience to deal with the influence and impact of modern technology on relationships and sex (including porn)
- Communicate to young people the importance of making healthy life choices about sex
- Plan and deliver effective, fun and interactive sessions with young people
- Apply best practice and recommended government policy guidelines
After completing the training course, you will become part of the Esteem network. Members of the Esteem network gain a license to use Esteem resources and access the members' section of the acet UK website. Additional benefits include:
- Discounts on update training events
- Discounts on Esteem conferences
- Regular updates about relationships and sex education issues
- Ongoing support from acet UK staff
- Early access to newly developed resources
The training days will be held on the following dates:
- Thursday 6th February 2020 (9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Friday 7th February 2020 (9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Thursday 13th February 2020 (9.30am - 4.30pm)
- Friday 14th February 2020 (9.30am - 4.30pm)
If you have any questions, please email Gareth@acet-uk.com.
38 Holmes Ave
Hove, BN3 7LD
|Accredited 2020 Training fee per person||£ 350.00|
|Standard 2020 Training fee per person||£ 275.00|