- Job title: Fundraising Officer
Location: Working from home, with some in-person team meetings in London
Pay: £26,580 - £31,605 FTE commensurate with experience
Hours: 14 hours, 2 days a week
We are a vibrant youth-centric charity that delivers high-quality relationships and sex education. We deliver interactive and dynamic sessions in primary and secondary schools and provide training to youth workers, teachers, health professionals, churches, and communities. We also work with key international partners who share our vision and mission and are committed to mobilising the church to promote healthy relationships, improve sexual health and respond to the HIV pandemic.
We are seeking a highly organised, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individual with excellent communication and relationship-building skills to join our small fundraising team. The Fundraising Officer will work with the Fundraising Manager to secure income for our work in the UK and internationally across different income streams. The key focus will be to grow our portfolio of trust and foundation donors and to build corporate partnerships, which is a new area for us.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- excellent written and verbal communication and story-telling skills
- excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- excellent research and administrative skills
- experience in a fundraising role
- the ability to work as an effective team member
- the ability to prioritise, multi-task, and work well under pressure
- a proactive, can-do attitude
- strong Microsoft Office skills
- a genuine desire to support the needs of young people in the UK
- a genuine interest in international development
There is an occupational requirement that the worker is a practicing Christian, given the nature of the work with Churches and Christian organisations.
To apply for the role, please read the job description, ethos and values, and statement of faith and then click here to complete the application form. As the form has a few questions that will need longer answers, it’s a good idea to look at the questions first and prepare your answers in Word before completing the form. Unfortunately, the form does not let you save it as you go along.
job description and person spec
Closing date for receipt of applications: midday, 6th June 2023. N.B. We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. In order to avoid disappointment, please submit your application as early as possible.
acet UK is an equal opportunity employer - Registered Charity No 299293 - www.acet-uk.com