What will relationships and sex education look like in 5, 15 or 30 years time? At this year's conference, we will be looking at how Christians can help young people face current and emerging challenges around relationships and sex.
Join us for a day of learning, networking and empowerment for youth workers, youth pastors and other Christian educators who want to help young people navigate the cultural and personal pressures around relationships and sex.
Date: Friday 5th October 2018
Time: 10.30am - 5.00pm
Ticket Price: £60 per person (Lunch and refreshments included)
Esteem Network members are entitled to a 25% discount on ticket price, please check your emails for the discount code
Numbers are limited, so book now to secure your place.
- Hear from experts in the field, as they share their insight on a range of topics
- Confirmed speakers include Rachel Gardner, founder of Romance Academy and Relationships Theme Lead for Youthscape, and Dr Patrick Dixon, founder of the ACET family and the author of 'The Future of Almost Everything.'
- Find out about the latest developments in relationships and sex education (RSE)
- An update on the potential impact of the new Department for Education's guidance around statutory RSE from September 2019
- Explore delivery of RSE from a range of perspectives
- Be the first to see our new resources
- Share experiences with, and be supported by, other Christian educators
- Receive prayer for your work with young people