Gift Aid Declaration

I would like acet UK to claim Gift Aid on:

I am a UK taxpayer and I understand that if I pay less Income, and /or Capital Gains, Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in the relevant tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

cancel or amend this declaration; if you no longer pay sufficient Income and / or Capital Gains Tax; or if your address changes (we need your address to claim Gift Aid).

If you pay Income Tax at a higher rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due, you should include your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code. If you'd like to add a message, please do so in the box below. Thank you for your support!