Please check the upcoming training courses section of our website for details of our next scheduled training course or, if you have a group of 6 or more learners who you would like to arrange an accredited course at a different time, please contact us at email@example.com.
acet UK's online comprehensive Esteem relationships and sex education (RSE) training course can be completed with or without accreditation.
Working with the AIM Qualifications, acet UK can provide trainees on the accredited course with the opportunity to achieve a level 4 accreditation in 'Teaching relationships and sex education'. This award is designed for new RSE educators to help support their development and demonstrate their capabilities in the field of RSE. Completion of this level 4 accreditation requires learners to complete two small assignments based upon the Esteem training and is subject to a formal assessment. You can find out more about the accreditation here.
Our 24-hour long online RSE training course equips participants to:
- Support young people in building self-esteem
- Support young people in developing healthy relationships
- Develop confidence in talking openly and sensitively about sexual health issues
- Support young people to develop skills and resilience to deal with the influence and impact of modern technology on relationships and sex (including porn)
- Communicate to young people the importance of making healthy life choices about sex
- Plan and deliver effective, fun and interactive sessions with young people
- Apply best practice and recommended government policy guidelines
- Once trained, participants will have the opportunity to become members of the Esteem network of educators.
Click here for a summary of what is covered on each day.
Click here to find out when our next courses are.
“I have just done a one-week course in RSE with acet UK and I couldn’t recommend it enough. The days are packed full of content, delivered by passionate educators using a range of different tools. There is a really balanced mix of ideas for lessons, resources, and documents to draw info from and it’s all delivered In a manageable way. I’ve met some like-minded people who I’m definitely going to be staying in touch with. Above all, I’ve left feeling empowered about RSE and can’t wait to deliver to young people. Thanks so much.”
“It taught me to be non-judgemental, and empower young people to make their own informed healthy decisions about sex without telling them what to do.”
"I cannot tell you how much I learned, and I’m so much more confident to go into schools and deliver RSE lessons, I also feel more passionate and driven to get into the schools and make a positive difference."
"Wanted to drop you a quick thank you message for the RSE training l did last summer. I did a session with year 6 today on peer pressure - l did The Crisp Game. It went really well, they were thoroughly engaged and acted just as l thought they would: you could see the turmoil on their faces when the rest of the group said a different flavour to what they had eaten. I was buzzing with it. My confidence grows with every session and I’ve asked my head if l can do more. Thanks again for being an inspiring teacher."