As an acet UK supporter, you can raise funds for our work simply by shopping online at your favourite retailers.
Sign up to Give As You Live and you can generate FREE donations when you:
· switch your insurance, utilities, broadband or phone provider (and you can even compare deals, saving yourself money!).
· book train and ferry tickets, flights and holidays;
· shop for your home and garden;
· buy gifts;
· make purchases for your employer;
· and buy or top up store cards.
Simply sign up for a free account at www.giveasyoulive.com, and select acet UK as your charity.
Then download the Donation Reminder Tool for your web browser and every time you visit a retailer who is part of the scheme, you will receive a prompt that your purchase could generate a donation – it’s so easy! Or if you prefer shopping from your phone or your iPad, there is also a handy Give As You Live APP.
"The donation reminder tool is brilliant - it means I never miss an opportunity to raise a free donation. And with the APP, I can now use Give As You Live on my phone too. Lots of small donations from little purchases soon add up and, for larger purchases, the donations are quite impressive. I raised £15 when I booked a ferry with Stenaline, £10 when I bought a new phone from Tesco Mobile, and when my gas and electric contract came to an end, I used the Give As You Switch comparison tool to find a good deal for myself - and raised £17 for acet UK!" Rachel, acet UK supporter
You can also raise FREE donations for acet UK every time you shop with Amazonwww.smile.amazon.co.uk.
Every time you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to us. And the good news is it doesn’t cost you, or acet UK, anything.
It's so easy to use. If you already have an Amazon account, you can begin shopping instantly – simply visit www.smile.amazon.co.uk and follow these 3 steps:
1. Log in using your usual Amazon login and search for acet UK in the ‘pick your own charity’ search bar;
2. Accept acet UK as your chosen charity;
3. And shop as you normally would, knowing each purchase you make supports our work.
A pop up box will suggest you add Amazon Assistant to your web browser - which will remind you to use the Smile version of the Amazon website, whenever you visit Amazon. AmazonSmile can also be accessed through the Amazon APP.